About the Recipe
1. Mango Jelly powder (2 packs)
2. 35% Whip cream (1 L)
3. Marie biscuit (1 pack)
4. Chocolate syrup
Note: All of the ingredients should be easily available at your nearest grocery store
1. Take 1 pack of Marie biscuit and crush it with your hands making small pieces.
2. Add the crushed cookies in a bowl and add 4 to 5 tbsp of chocolate syrup. You can add more if needed. Mix the syrup in cookies with the help of spoon.
3. In a blender add 2 packs of mango jelly powder and 1 L 35% whip cream. Stir the jelly powder and whip cream in the blender with a spatula before turning on the blender.
4. Turn on the blender on high speed until the cream becomes thick in consistency and yellow in color (usually takes 1 to 2 minutes).
5. In the serving dish add one layer of cookies in the bottom then add mousse mixture on top. Add one more layer of cookies and mousse mixture on top.
6. Decorate it however you like with chocolate syrup, powdered sugar or fresh fruit.
7. Refrigerate it for minimum 4 hours before serving. For better taste refrigerate it overnight.
Tip: During mango season you can even add 1 to 2 fresh mangoes in the blender along with whip cream and jelly powder.
Fun Fact: Eating mangoes helps to maintain a healthy heart and boosts immunity and brain health.